Saturday, June 28, 2008

We are leaving...

Well Brock, me, Jed, Jennifer, Kaleb, Sharity, and all the kids are leaving for about 2 months to reclaim the Livingston Mine up by Challis.  We started moving equipment up there yesterday and it is BEAUTIFUL country.  I am a little nervous about being gone so long and Brock and I getting married in 84 days...but I'm positive it will all come together.  At least I hope!  

It will be like camping for almost 60 days straight....other than we do get to have a hot shower every night.  It should be fun and I hope we can get everything done that we need to.  Brock is so stressed out about this job.  I keep reassuring him that everything is going to be fine!  I hope I didn't just lie to my future husband. :)

3 comments:

Jill and Levi said...

You should not leave :) You need to move to Idaho Falls, and be my neighbor :)

The Brack's said...

Jana Banana...I found your blog through Geanie. Time to update! Miss you!

Jill and Levi said...

YOU CANNOT HAVE A BLOG AND NOT UPDATE IT, EVER!!!