Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.
Monday, December 22, 2008
A Birthday Wish
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY! You are getting so old! The big 24! Wow...sorry we couldn't be there but I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that Jake took you to Denny's like you wanted! I love you! Happy Birthday
Brock and I are finally married. We dated for just over a year before we were married on September 20, 2008. We are so excited to start our life together. Brock runs his families construction company and loves every minute of it. I help him when I can, but mostly I just do wifely things. Like laundry, cleaning, and cooking. We live in Malta for now but are soon going to be building a house in Sublett where we will start our own little family.
1 comment:
Thanks Jana, I did get to go out where I wanted to go. If I am old that means you are getting old soon.
Post a Comment