So we finally have snow and LOTS of it! I am so stinking excited! I believe the last 2 or 3 years we've had rain on Christmas and I'm sick of it. So we finally get snow!
Brock is not so excited about snow. He is excited that he can finally go snowmobiling, which is good because he got me all the clothes to wear snowmobiling (well that is what I am getting for Christmas). But he hates the snow and how I travel in it. I have come up to my parents house to go to town with my mom and both days that I have come it starts snowing horribly! So he gets frustrated by that.
I can't wait to go sledding and build a snowman and go snowskating! You know what I'm talking about Jilly Bean! Those were dang good times! I LOVE THE SNOW!!
I can't wait to go sledding and build a snowman and go snowskating! You know what I'm talking about Jilly Bean! Those were dang good times! I LOVE THE SNOW!!
1 comment:
YES! I came home from work with a three foot drift acrossed our entire driveway! It was amazing. we've gotten so much snow. We probably have a foot and a half to two feet! It rocks.
I might have to have levi pull me behind the car on the snowskate :)
Post a Comment